- Submit your booking request and give a few date options.
- Receive a varied and creative menu.
- Chef Jae and sous chef will pick up the food for your menu selections the day of event and arrive at your home 90 minutes prior to the start time to prep and cook.
- Chef Jae will serve the food and clean-up before leaving.
- Shopping, labor, transportation (if applicable) and clean-up are included in final pricing.
- Chef Jae is willing to travel anywhere you are! Please inquire about traveling services if needed.
- Chef Jae will provide his own equipment (i.e., pots and pans). He asks that you have a working stove and oven. Also, if you would like him to prepare a meal that involves a grill, you will need to provide it. Storage containers will be provided for meal prep services.
- No pets are permitted within the cooking areas. Guests are to avoid the immediate cooking area while Chef Jae is preparing the meal. No photographing Chef Jae during the cooking but afterward or before is permitted.
- The Cosmopolitan Palate also offers home delivery services. Chef Jae will prepare your meal in his kitchen and deliver to your home if you are within a 40 mile radius of Carrollton VA. Chef Jae is fully vaccinated which also includes the booster.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the final amount is due after menu selections have been made for your event. The other half will be due the day of your event upon arrival. Chef Jae will send out invoices to be paid online. Full payment for services is due upon arrival and before the cooking starts by check or online at The Cosmopolitan Palate web site… the date of your service.
An itemized invoice will be issued to your email with the expected due date. You will be able to use the link provided to pay the invoice. Invoices must be paid on or before the due date.
Menu selections will be provided via email a week prior to your event date and are expected to be confirmed within 48 hours of receipt unless other arrangements have been agreed upon. Please note that seasonality may affect food availability and prices.
Except for emergencies and service adjustments, cancellations are expected 48 hours prior to your scheduled event. Late cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of your total amount due (less pre-paid deposits.)
If I am unable to enter your home or event location via the agreed upon access method, I will call or text you for instructions. If I don’t hear back from you within 60 minutes or you are unable to grant me access, it will be considered a late cancellation and my stated cancellation policy will apply.